Get ultimate control of anhydrous ammonia application with the Hiniker model 8160 control system. Components are also available to connect to John Deere and Agleader precision farming systems. Our kits come standard with 30 gpm heat exchanger 1 1/4 inch stainless steel servo valve and 1 1/4 inch stainless steel flowmeter. All agricultural equipment manufactured by Hiniker Company.
- Combined with heat exchanger, provides accurate measurement and control of NH3.
- Back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD). Easy to read day or night.
- 7 Functions: view two at once.
- Controls up to 3 boom sections using electric ball valves or solenoid valves.
- Audible and visual alarms. Alerts the operator to unacceptable application errors.
- Dual automatic rate settings.
- Plug compatible with model 8150, 8100, and Spray Commander controllers.
- Automatic speed calibration! Just drive 500 feet and push the button.
- Simulated speed feature! Makes it easy to calibrate your sprayer without leaving the yard.
- Minimum flow feature! Keeps the nozzles from losing spray pattern when traveling below recommended speeds.
- RS232 Communications port. Applications include variable rate input and transmitting data for as-applied mapping.
Hiniker 8160 Console & GPS Speed Sensor
Apply accurate rates of anhydrous ammonia with the model 8160 controller, a Hiniker GPS speed sensor, and one of the following anhydrous ammonia application kits.
Hiniker Heat Exchanger, Flowmeter, and Servo Valve
The 30 gpm heat exchanger and 1 1/4 inch servo valve were introduced in 2007. This new design provides more flow capacity than previous models. The heat exchanger condenses the vapor into a liquid, allowing accurate measurement and control.
Hiniker Dual Heat Exchanger (for increased capacity)
The Hiniker Dual Heat Exchanger package includes the 1 1/4 inch stainless steel flowmeter, the 1 1/4 inch stainless steel servo valve, and a durable universal mounting system with 1/2 inch plate steel mount brackets to fit on applicators with 4 inch to 7 inch tubing. The components are pre assembled with 3000 lb. forged steel unions and fittings and extra heavy Schedule 80 pipe nipples which meets current specifications as set forth by The Fertilizer Institute, Compressed Gas Association, and American National Standards Institute. Piping and fittings not listed by these governing bodies should not be used for anhydrous ammonia application. SAFTEY FIRST!! To allow for maximum flexibility, shutoff valve, manifold, and plumbing from the tank are not included in this package but can be ordered separately.