Easy Operation, Easy Calibration, Easy Payback
Hiniker is an automatic rate controller manufacturer based in North America.
The 8160 Automatic Rate Controller accurately controls crop chemical, liquid fertilizer, and anhydrous ammonia application rates.
- Combined with a Hiniker heat exchanger, provides accurate measurement and control of NH3.
- Back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD). Easy to read day or night.
- 7 Functions: View two at once.
- Controls up to 3 boom sections using electric ball valves or solenoid valves.
- Audible and visual alarms, alert the operator to unacceptable application errors.
- Dual automatic rate settings.
- Plug compatible with model 8150, 8100, and Spray Commander controllers.
- Automatic speed sensor calibration! Just drive 500 feet and push a button.
- Simulated speed feature! Makes it easy to calibrate your sprayer without leaving the yard.
- Minimum flow feature! Keeps nozzles from losing spray pattern when traveling below recommended speeds.
- RS232 Communications port. Applications include variable rate input and transmitting data for as-applied mapping.
System Benefits & Features for the 8160 Automatic Rate Controller:
- Selectable two-line digital display of rate per acre, speed, distance, volume, area, volume per minute, percent application error.
- Retains memory when disconnected from battery.
- Individual menus and memory for spray and anhydrous ammonia applications.
- Simplified distance calibration.
- Direct wiring of ball valves for boom control.
- Remote run/hold switch to automatically switch off boom valves and put the console into hold when turning.
- User-friendly step through programming.
Take Control on Anhydrous Costs
Servo Valve 1 Inch Stainless Steel
General purpose 1" servo valve - High quality stainless steel electric butterfly valve does the actual controlling of the application rate. This valve can be mounted in-line or in a return line to the tank.
The HM860 is a precision stainless steel general purpose flowmeter. It is recommended for herbicides, insecticides, liquid fertilizer and anhydrous ammonia. The operating range is 3 to 70 gallons per minute. Maximum pressure is 400 psi. Other flowmeters are available for low application rates.
Hub Plate Distance Sensor
The Hub Plate Sensor works on all implement wheels or non-driven tractor wheels. Plates for four, five, six and eight bolt wheels are available. Optional radar interface modules are available to connect the tractor radar system to the 8160 Automatic Rate Controller.
The Hiniker Heat Exchanger is used for anhydrous ammonia applications. The Heat Exchanger condenses vapor into a liquid, allowing accurate measurement and control.
GPS Ground Speed Sensor
GPS Ground Speed Sensor • Simple magnetic mount • WAAS enabled • Two LED’s indicate satellite lock and pulse output • Accuracy immune to ground clutter or vibration • Second output emulates radar signal for an additional monitor